Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New topics.

4 posters

Go down

New topics. Empty New topics.

Post by Thetis Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:23 pm

NEW TOPICS

We've just created two new topics in the Dongeons and Bosses Section.

Bosses to kill list thanks to Flea and Yossa.
http://www.pwillusion.com/dungeons-and-bosses-f18/need-help-to-kill-a-boss-post-here-t1207.htm

HH Topic : post here your needs, also a place to trade / sell and buy your mats.
http://www.pwillusion.com/dungeons-and-bosses-f18/the-big-hh-list-t1216.htm

Thanks for participating people.
Thetis
Thetis
Regular

Number of posts : 204
IGN : Thetis

Back to top Go down

New topics. Empty Re: New topics.

Post by Fwee Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:31 am

Yossa perhaps those topics should be archived too for now?
Fwee
Fwee
Addict

Number of posts : 493
IGN : Flea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosska Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:22 am

we can clean em up... ppls still may need something and I can try to organize PT in betwen my friends and maybe some Neme ppls who would like to help.

I`ll try to clean it till end of week.
Yosska
Yosska
Addict

Number of posts : 556
IGN : Yossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Fwee Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:26 am

I'm not sure the old system would be worth trying to use though: it wasn't used that much when there were far more people in the guild, and now we have fewer resources for helping.

On the other hand we do have many contacts for putting boss-kill parties together so if you're determined we should still use them then do whatever you think is right mate New topics. Icon_cool
Fwee
Fwee
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosska Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:02 am

I think now that guild is smaller it would be even easier to get to ppls who can help and ppls who need help...

i`ll try to keep eye on this one.
Yosska
Yosska
Addict

Number of posts : 556
IGN : Yossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Fwee Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:52 am

Hi Susan

Sorry to sound negative but you would probably have been better off posting in the Public Chatroom rather than digging this old topic up.

Also you might notice there is not much activity within this guild these days, just look at the dates of people's posts.

If you are determined to play some part in this guild you need to speak to Shadowarrior or whoever else might still be active, but you will find it is at the moment a lonely path to follow and some strong guilds will endlessly PK you.

I would advise you to move on and find a more appropriate guild. Having said that, Shadowarrior - who is in charge at the moment - might advise you differently, so speak to him.

I don't mean to be negative but I think you should note the facts and reality of this guild. Quite simply, it is either dead or in hibernation depending on who's opinion you listen to.

I must admit your post seems rather odd, where it is placed and when, and also your name containing "spy"... There's nothing to spy on here FYI ;]

As to chat... There are just occasional posts made here now by people for whom there will always be a little place in their heart for illusion... but there's not really activity enough to come for chatting.

This is a very proud guild with a long and once glorious history, but bringing it back would take a huge amount of commitment and by more than just a couple of people.

Good luck
Fwee
Fwee
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowwarrior Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:31 am

Susan:

If you really wan to join PM me here when you will be on and I will see if I can be on Batanan (My Character in illusion) or get one of the few ranked members to be on and help you.

But as illusion is sleeping (many say dead) you may be better off listening to Flea's advise above.

Shadowwarrior (Batanan illusion GM)
Shadowwarrior
Shadowwarrior
Addict

Number of posts : 650
IGN : Batanan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: